The Sony KD-77AG9 is currently priced at €2739 at Iacono. This is the lowest price for a 77-inch (approx. 196 cm) OLED TV.
The Iacono store is liquidating the latest copies of the Sony 77AG9 extra-large Oled TV, which is listed at €2739, an all-time low price for this model that was sold for around €5000 in 2019, and most recently sold for around €3000. At that price, it sports a perfect picture, deep blacks, excellent responsiveness, an outstanding audio system and an original integrated microphone system. However, you’ll have to do without the HDMI 2.1, which won’t please owners of the latest generation of consoles and will limit this model to cinema enthusiasts.
<!–[if IE 9]><!–[if IE 9]>![endif]-->
- Perfect factory calibration
- Infinite contrast of the Oled technology
- Very good display delay
- Audio system that can be used as a center speaker
- Well-calibrated game mode
- Built-in microphone for hands-free voice control
What might hold you back
- Aggressive still image management to avoid marking
- Non-backlit remote control
- No HDMI 2.1
The number one competitor to the Sony model is of course the LG 77C1, which costs a few hundred euros more. If the audio part is a little less advanced, this TV is much more suitable for video games thanks to the HDMI 2.1, FreeSync and G-Sync compatibility, while offering a perfectly calibrated image in SDR and HDR.
- Amazon Marketplace
- <a href=”https://prix.lesnums.com/offer/eyJwcmljZUlkIjozODA5MjUsInNpdGVJZCI6MSwib2ZmZXJJZCI6IjEtMTU3NzcxNzAiLCJmZWVkSWQiOjIzfQ==” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow noopener”> Fnac.com
- Conforama Marketplace
How the price table works